These eyelashes will save any party night out! If you like the Glammy Mess effect and you care about the optical enlargement of the eye, Save The Queen is for you. The Save the Queen strip eyelashes are designed for everyday wear. You don’t have to worry about the effect of fake eyelashes. Let someone else save the queen, because with such eyelashes you will quickly dethrone any competition.
Save The Queen is are high-quality strip eyelashes dedicated to self-application. Perfect for make-up lovers who like to highlight their look with no fake eyelashes effect.
Save the Queen strip eyelashes properties:
- easy application
- black, comfy strip made of cotton thread
- made from the most high-tech polyester fibres
- uneven, jagged line – Glammy Mess effect
- short in inner corners, enlarges the eye
- unique strip eyelashes perfect for everyday use – no fake eyelashes effect
POSH LASHES eyelashes application
- Carefully remove eyelashes from the box. You can do this with tweezers, grabbing one of the corners of the strap.
- Remember that the eyelashes do not fit perfectly to your eyes, so before sticking them on, try them on and check that the length of the strip is ok and the eyelashes don’t need
Cut the strip from the outside, the one on which it sticks beyond the eye line. Eyelashes should start approx. 1-2 mm in front of the iris edge from the inside, and end NOT perfectly in the outer corner, but slightly before it (approx. 1-2 mm). Proper application will avoid discomfort when blinking.
3.Apply a bit of your favorite eyelash glue to an accurately cut strip and wait about 10-30 seconds for it to dry slightly.
- Apply with tweezers to the eyelid just above the natural line of your eyelashes. Gently press the eyelash strip, paying particular attention to its ends. Hold for a few seconds.
- That’s all. You look beautiful!
- Enjoy phenomenal eyelashes and a captivating gaze!
POSH LASHES eyelashes removal
- To remove false eyelashes, hold the strip on the outside and carefully peel it off the eyelid.
- Gently clean the eyelashes from the glue and place them in a box. Stored in the original box, they can safely wait until next time.